When researching for the perfect recipe for a ‘new generation gin’ I discovered that the geranium plant had been used for centuries for healing purposes against depression and fatique along with juniper, coriander and lemon which are the base ingredients of almost every gin. And when my chemist father made the chemical analysis of the geranium we found that the same essential oils were present in most fruits, berries and spices that are being used for making gin based cocktails. And combining my knowledge within gin with my fathers chemical skills we achieved to create this recipe for what became one of the worlds highest rated gins.
- Distilled from 100% pure grain spirit made of the best English wheat
- Fresh and dry botanicals: juniper, geranium, lemon, orange, coriander, cassia, orris, angelica, liquorice
- Botanicals are matured for 48 hours and distilled in ‘Constance’, a 100 year old gin copper pot still
- Proudly distilled by Master Distilller ‘Rob’ at Langley Distillers, a 200 year old family owned distillery
- Active components in geranium: linalol, geraniol, geraniol formate, borneol, citronelol and rose oxide
Crisp and floral nose, light taste of juniper with sweet notes from cassia, orange and liquorice